- Candidates may be nominated by a mentor, boss, or colleague. The nominator should provide no more than two pages of relevant information on the candidate, including the candidate’s date of birth, education, work experience, and reasons for the nomination.
- Nominees should be forty years old or younger as of 1 June of the year of nomination and have been doing operations research for less than 10 years.
- Nominees should have distinguished themselves by one or more of the following accomplishments:
- Outstanding publication(s) highlighting their analyses
- Development of significant new analysis
- Use of research results in the solution of military problems
- Current members of the MORS Board of Directors are not eligible for this award.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.