Members of the Society include a cross-section of the best defense analysts, operators and managers from government, industry and academia. The involvement of such a wide range of practitioners and theoreticians fosters professional interchange within the national defense research community, the sharing of insights and information on challenging national security issues and specific support to decision makers in the many organizations and agencies that address national defense.
- Save up to $100 or more on meeting attendance: As a member, you will pay less to attend the annual Symposium and Special Meetings and Monday Tutorials. Your $100 (one year) membership cost can be recovered in a single meeting
- FREE subscription to Phalanx: Receive four issues per year of your profession’s quarterly publication, a $75 value. As a member you can also save on the MORS Journal
- 20% discount on MORS books and merchandise: Members save on the entire MORS library, which includes volumes priced up to $75. MORS shirts, coins, golf balls are also discounted
- Exclusive access to meeting reports: Reports from MORS Special Meetings and Symposia represent the very latest thinking from your OR peers. As a member, you’ll have unencumbered access to these reports, which number in the hundreds, to help ensure that you have the information you need to optimize new research and decision-making
- A free online subscription to the MOR Journal. Search the current and past years of the archive of the peer-reviewed journal for the MOR community. Plus research and purchase additional material from the full archive
- Professional Recognition: When you highlight your MORS membership on your email signature, CV and report credits, you call attention to another important indication of your professionalism
- Online Communities: With access to a Member Directory, social media and other tools, members can reach out to other members to find professionals with common areas of interest, including MORS Fellows
- FREE Resume Posting: Only members can post resumes on the MORS’ Career Center Jobs Database for free, opening up employment opportunities with top organizations
- Help lead MORS and the profession: As a member, you can help advance the profession by voting during MORS governance meetings, volunteering, mentoring and serving on the board
For over five decades, membership in MORS has meant a chance to contribute, a means of growth and a sign of professionalism. Become a member of your professional society, and further the tradition. Join now online or email Ms. Katherine Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.