MOR Journal - Peer-reviewed Articles
Military Operations Research is a peer-reviewed journal of high academic quality. The Journal publishes articles that describe operations research (OR) methodologies and theories used in key military and national security applications. Of particular interest are papers that present:
- Case studies showing innovative OR applications
- Apply OR to major policy issues
- Introduce interesting new problems areas
- Highlight education issues
- Document the history of military and national security OR
For guidance on how to publish an article, click here.