2016 marks the 50th Anniversary of Military Operations Research Society. Some of the many accomplishments MORS has achieved include:
- The Annual MORS Symposium with 500+ classified and unclassified sessions
- Year-round Professional Development Communities organized around the 33 Symposium Working Groups, specialized Communities of Practice and geographic Chapters
- The Annual Education and Professional Development Colloquium for students and young analysts
MORS 50th Gala
Join us for the MORS 50th Gala 22 June 2016. The schedule for the 50th Gala is:
- 1830- Silent Drill Team outside of the National Museum of the Marine Corps; 18900 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Triangle, VA 22172
- 1845- Doors Open & Cocktail Hour starts
- 1930- Plated dinner and socializing with an address from Retired General Al Gray
There will be bus transportation to and from the MORS Hotels. For more information on hotels please click here.
Attendees also have the option to purchase a VIP ticket which includes a MORS coin and a copy of the hardback Commemorative MORS book. The 160 page book will cover the 50 year history of MORS and our impact in the OR field.
This event is SOLD OUT. If you are interested in being put on a waiting list please contact Mr. Eric Kokuma at firstname.lastname@example.org